Processing of D1-SIOPN Batch for Remove and Install Sync Not Processed In Ascending Order
(Doc ID 2149298.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Examples provided in this article do not represent real life personal/confidential information**
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
MDM - Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management
XAI - XML Application Integration
XML - eXtensible Markup Language
MC - Measuring Component
SP - Service Point
CIS - Customer Information System
PK - Primary Key
D1-SIOPN batch is not processing records are not getting processed in the ascending order of CIS Change date/time when the Device Configuration is already installed on a service point.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create device, device configuration, MC, SP.
2. Submit XML through XAI submission process to create install event.
3. Submit batch D1-SIOPN and observe that Inbound Sync gets synchronized once XML batch is ended.
4. Submit XML for removal of install event.
5. Submit XML for reinstall of install event with a time difference of 1 second between removal and reinstall.
6. Submit batch D1-SIOPN and then D1-SIOER.
Inbound sync is transitioned to "Update Error"
Sync Request Inbound Exceptions:
Device cannot be installed at the Service Point as a device is already
installed for the Install Date/Time
Sync Request Inbound ID 91604290696057
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document