Last updated on JUNE 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item button in the Item detail screen is not working as expected. The following issues were found in base environment as follows:
1. User is not able to open the Image button in the Item Detail screen for the first attempt.
2. In the second attempt user gets a pop up with the description "Image is not available for this Item", after 5 - 10 seconds the image of that same item is able to display.
3. User is able to open the image more than once (by clicking image button in Item Detail Screen).
Instructions to Re-create :
1. Set the DISPLAY_ITEM_IMAGE_BUTTON parameter to yes
2. Navigate to Item Look up
3. Search for a item with image (the item which has entry in ITEM_IMAGE table)
4. Click on Image button in Item detail screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms