File Name Is Garbled When Multibyte Character Name Files Are Zipped and Added by 'Unzip All Zip Files After Upload'
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multibyte character (i.e. Chinese, Japanese, Korean) File Names are garbled when files are added by 'Unzip all Zip files after upload'
Multibyte character (i.e. Chinese, Japanese, Korean) file names to be added to Attachment tab appropriately even the files are added by "Unzip all Zip files after upload"
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Apply patch 184.108.40.206.87
2. Prepare zip file containing two text files in Multibyte character (i.e. Chinese, Japanese, Korean) file name
3. Login to Web Client, open item, and goto Attachment tab
4. Add, and select zip file. Check on "Unzip all Zip files after upload", and Upload
5. Files are attached to the Attachment tab. However, file names are garbled
Applied patch 220.127.116.11.87
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms