Locking Error When LCLRBLD Is Run in Multiple Threads: 'RET-0103: generic function processing error~Rebuild list error'
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Location List Batch Rebuild batch (LCLRBLD) in multi-threaded mode, the batch is failing with the error below due to locking issues:
Error: list_rebuild~~103~RET-0103: generic function processing error~Rebuild list error [La tabla SIT_CONFLICT con los valores clave de %s2, %s3 está bloqueada por otro usuario.] on location list [x]
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create several Location Lists with the batch rebuild indicator 'Y'.
- Ensure that same locations are included in multiple lists.
- Assign Item List to Location Lists above for use of SITMAIN (Scheduled Item Maintenance batch),
- Change the LCLRBLD batch to execute with 6 threads.
- Execute the 6 threads of LCLRBLD simultaneously.
- Notice that some of the threads are failing with the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms