Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Location List Batch Rebuild batch (LCLRBLD) in multi-threaded mode, the batch is failing with the error below due to locking issues:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create several Location Lists with the batch rebuild indicator 'Y'
- Ensure that same locations are included in multiple lists
- Assign Item List to Location Lists above for use of SITMAIN (Scheduled Item Maintenance batch),
- Change the LCLRBLD batch to execute with 6 threads
- Execute the 6 threads of LCLRBLD simultaneously
- Notice that some of the threads are failing with the above error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms