ReSA Post Void Functionality: UI Behavior Differs Between ReSA Version 12 and Version 14
(Doc ID 2149825.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA), there is a difference in the UI behavior between versions 12 and 14, specifically for post void transaction functionality. It is expected that the behaviors between the two versions would be the same.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select a transaction to post void from the ReSA UI. Ensure that the store is not in Re totaling Status.
- A new screen appears: "Do you want to save the changes you have made?"
- If you click "Yes", Rev_no will be updated and a post-void will be created. The update_id will be set as the current userid.
- If you click 'No", Rev_no will be updated and a post-void will be created. The update_id will be set as the TLOG id.
- If you click "Cancel", the system will keep prompting the same screen until you click on "Yes" or "No". This leads to multiple post-voids.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document