Promoting Engineering Change Order (ECO) to next Status Results in Application Error "This Feature Did Not Performed as Expected.Please Contact Your Agile Administrator"
(Doc ID 2149996.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to move the Engineering Change Order (ECO) to next status the following error occurs.
"This Feature did not performed as expected.Please contact your Agile administrator"
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login into the web client with admin.
- Create a ECO.
- Click Next status and click continue button.
- Click finish button and go to the warning pop up with continue selected.
- Click finish button.
- Go to the submit status and go to the cover page tab.
- Click edit button.
- Modify the Description of change value: ABC
- Click save button.
- Click next status and click finish button
Issue occurs when <Patch:21118850> installed in the user environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document