Promoting Engineering Change Order (ECO) to next Status Results in Application Error "This Feature Did Not Performed as Expected.Please Contact Your Agile Administrator"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to move the Engineering Change Order (ECO) to next status the following error occurs.
"This Feature did not performed as expected.Please contact your Agile administrator"
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login into the web client with admin.
- Create a ECO.
- Click Next status and click continue button.
- Click finish button and go to the warning pop up with continue selected.
- Click finish button.
- Go to the submit status and go to the cover page tab.
- Click edit button.
- Modify the Description of change value: ABC
- Click save button.
- Click next status and click finish button
Issue occurs when <Patch:21118850> installed in the user environment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms