Project Timeline Chart Displaying Incorrect Dates in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Project Dates page the 'Initial Planned' field does not match the 'Initial Planned' project timeline.
The Project Timeline shows correct 'Initial Planned' date, and the 'Initial Planned' field is incorrect.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in user with privileges for updating and viewing the project in question
2. Navigate to Projects and under the View drop-down, select 'All Projects', locate and select Project
3. Select 'Project Dates' (the Calendar icon)
4. The 'Initial Planned' start date [under Start Dates heading] displays a different date than the pop-up bubble (on the Project Timeline graphic.)
- Attempt to change both the Initial Planned and Current Start Dates, simultaneously. Receive an error: Project Timeline Error ...Initial Planned Start Date cannot be later the Initial Planned Start date.
- Then change just the Current Start Date, this allowed the Actual Start Date to be shifted as well as the Actual Start of the first phase of the project.
- Run the Reschedule Project / Compute Dates and Update Plan/Initial Planned, function from the Work Breakdown Structure page (default in Instantis is "Roadmap".)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms