Store Add ASYNC Process With Like Store Fails When New Store ID Exists In Addr Table For A Supplier
(Doc ID 2150257.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create new Store in RMS using the ASYNC process,the following error occurs.
ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables returned by program unit NEW_ITEM_LOC_SQL.POPULATE_WORKING_TABLE
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Create a Store with the same Id of a Supplier Site
2. Define a Like Store to perform Item-Location ranging for the new Store
3. Enter mandatory Address Information for the new Store (Address Type '01' and '02')
4. Click Button OK, to create the Store and perform the ranging in ASYNC mode.
5. ASYNC Process fails with error message: Error ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables returned by program unit NEW_ITEM_LOC_SQL.POPULATE_WORKING_TABLE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document