Store Add ASYNC Process With Like Store Fails When New Store ID Exists In Addr Table For A Supplier
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create new Store in RMS using the ASYNC process,the following error occurs.
ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables returned by program unit NEW_ITEM_LOC_SQL.POPULATE_WORKING_TABLE
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Create a Store with the same Id of a Supplier Site
2. Define a Like Store to perform Item-Location ranging for the new Store
3. Enter mandatory Address Information for the new Store (Address Type '01' and '02')
4. Click Button OK, to create the Store and perform the ranging in ASYNC mode.
5. ASYNC Process fails with error message: Error ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables returned by program unit NEW_ITEM_LOC_SQL.POPULATE_WORKING_TABLE.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms