Last updated on MARCH 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Future dated costs in FUTURE_COST table are deleted ir-respective of the country which has been deleted corresponding to the supplier.
Steps To recreate:
- Create item with 2 suppliers "2400" and "2200" and 2 countries each "US" and "CA".
- Create cost change for supplier 2400 with effective date "30-JUN-2016".
- Move vdate to june 15 to be in the middle of active date of creation of item and cost change.
- Delete country CA for supplier 2400.
- Records of active_date 30-jun-16 were deleted as well even if the origin_country_id was 'US'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms