OUA 2.6 - What Parameters are Advised for the ELT for NMS?
(Doc ID 2150465.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 2.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Advanced Spatial and Operational Analytics - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the OUA 2.6 Admin Guide, page 5-19, several parameters need to be populated for the ELT for Oracle Utilities Network Management System (NMS):
• Priority Indicator Bit: The Nth bit, which indicates the priority of the complaint registered in the INCIDENTS table required by the call fact extracts.
• Switch Plan Aborted Step Status Key(s): The codes used to identify the aborted steps status of a Switch Plan. This is required by the Switch Plan extracts.
• Switch Plan Begin State Key(s): The codes used to identify the initial states of Switch Plans.
• Switch Plan End State Key(s): The codes used to identify the final states of Switch Plans.
• Switch Plan Failed Step Status Key(s): The codes used to identify the failed steps states of a Switch Plan. This is required by the Switch Plan extracts.
• Switch Sheet Planned Category: The Planned Category code for Switch Sheets.
What values should be used?
Are there any sample values?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document