Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create Item through "Quick Item entry", country is cleared out after User defines attributes (UDA) are added to Item.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Navigate to Quick Item Entry screen.
2) Enter the supplier, cost zone group, retail by zone and other mandatory information. Notice that country field is populated.
3) Click on the User Defined Attributes link and enter any UDA type and exit the screen.
4) Note that the country field is cleared. This is the actual issue.
5) Submit the item. "Field must be entered" error pops up.
6) Click OK. Note that cursor points to country screen.
7) At 'Submit,'' verify the value previously populated in the 'Country' field has cleared out, and the field is no longer editable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms