Last updated on JUNE 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When batch process Write-off Event Trigger (WET) is run and a Payment Arrangement SA for Write-off is in Stopped status exists, an error is thrown and a To Do is created with message “SA Status is invalid”.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Setup an Account and SA on 01/01.
2. Setup a Payment Arrangement with only 1 installment on 02/02.
3. Bill the Account on 03/01.
4. Create an ad-hoc Write-off process.
5. Stop the Payment Arrangement SA.
6. Run batch process WET on 03/01 Payment.
Notice that in Batch Run Tree, a To Do entry is created with error of “SA Status is invalid”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms