After Receiving Predist Allocation ASN With Mixed SKUs, Container Status is "I" and Is Not Crossdocked
(Doc ID 2151402.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After receiving a predist allocation Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) containing mixed SKUs, container status is "I".
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
SKU-A 100 units
SKU-B 100 units
- Create a C Type ASN to the DC Dest ID
CONTAINER-1 SKU-A 100 units
CONTAINER-1 SKU-B 100 units
- Create a PREDIST type stock order from Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS).
PO1 SKU-A 100 Units - Store1
PO1 SKU-B 100 Units - Store1
- Create ASN Type appointment
- Print receiving labels and receive the ASN appointment
- Carton is received and the status is 'I'nventory. User expects the container to be crossdocked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document