Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 9.3.4, Users without the Read Users privilege are still able to see the list of Change Analyst users when creating a new change request.
Users without the Read Users privilege should not be able to see the list of Change Analyst users when creating a new change request.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
Test case preparation:
1. Configure a role with:
- no Discover or Read privilege to Users
- Create, Read, Modify access to Change Requests
2. Assign the role to the user
3. Configure at least one different user with the Change Analyst list
1. Login WebClient as the user with restricted access to Users
2. Create a Change Request
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms