SUPCNSTR.pc Batch Is Not Properly Decreasing the QTY_ORDERED Based on Scaling and Truck Split Constraints
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Supcnstr.pc batch is not decreasing the QTY_ORDERED based on scaling and truck split constraints.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set up Scaling constraints for supplier.
2. Set up Truck Split constraint for supplier.
3. Set up replenishment attributes for an item so that quantity ordered will be greater than 2 trucks.
4. Run replenishment batches.
5. Validate that the quantity ordered is decreased to be equal to 2 trucks.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms