Error Like "Unsupported EventType : BRMUpdateEvent [eventName=PartialBilling" In Customerupdater During Pin_rerate
(Doc ID 2151924.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In ECE 220.127.116.11.1, unable to do rerating as below error is thrown during (pin_rerate -rerate) step in customerupdater.
Steps to reproduce:
This is in advance billing scenario where customer is applying 3 months in advance.
1. Created a charge offer with advance billing and rental charge as 50 INR/month.
2. Created account on 5th March using this charge offer. Current Billcycle is from 6th March 2016 - 1st Jun 2016.
3. Changed price of charge offer by adding new date range from 15th May.
4. Executed pin_rerate utility. This created /job/rerate object successfully.
5. While running 'pin_rerate -rerate' getting error in Customer Updater.
6. Monitored the status in job_rerate_t (from 1 - 4), it got updated properly for each step.
Why does this error occur and how to resolve this?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document