Last updated on JUNE 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.x, a Regular Price Change created during a Clearance cancels the clearance.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create and approve a clearance for an item at Zone level where Effective Date is in the future (say 2017-06-06). Make sure RESET_DATE is null.
- Create and approve regular price change at Zone level for same item same zone where effective date is after the clearance (say 2017-08-28).
- Check RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL for the item with ACTION_DATE 2017-08-28.
- Check the prices in RPM Price Inquiry using Date = 2017-08-28, enter zone group & zone. Clearance Retail, Regular Retail & Promotional Retail reflect the newly approved regular retail.
- Check the prices in RPM Price Inquiry using Date = 2017-08-28, enter zone group, zone & location numbers. Clearance Retail, Regular Retail & Promotional Retail reflect the newly approved regular retail for all locations in that zone.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms