Batch Rplbld Aborts in Process for Crossdock Replenishment: 'ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ()~INSERT in package insert_alloc_detail'
(Doc ID 2152484.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the RPLBLD batch, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item
- Create a replenishment in RMS UI.
- Set the order control to 'S'emi automatic.
- Create another replenishment for the same item, but in a different store location.
- Set the order control to 'A'utomatic.
- Run the replenishment batch.
- Rplbld aborts with the error above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document