Batch Rplbld Aborts in Process for Crossdock Replenishment: 'ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ()~INSERT in package insert_alloc_detail'
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the RPLBLD batch, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item
- Create a replenishment in RMS UI.
- Set the order control to 'S'emi automatic.
- Create another replenishment for the same item, but in a different store location.
- Set the order control to 'A'utomatic.
- Run the replenishment batch.
- Rplbld aborts with the error above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms