Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1.x, Deleting an invoice does not reopen all shipments for the order.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a 2 line order (PO1): ITEM A: 100 units; ITEM B: 100 units.
- Ship and receive 1 line (all 100 units of ITEM A).
- Create 2 invoices in ReIM, both for the full order amount.
NOTE: Both the invoices match the PO in both the qty and cost.
- Search for the order in summary match (PO1).
- Open the autogroup and click Details.
- Select the received item and drop it down.
- Select one of the invoice lines and move it up.
- Click detail match - OK - OK.
- Search for the order in document maintenance.
- Select the partially matched invoice (in unresolved match status).
- Click "DELETE".
- Note the following:
The matched shipment status is not updated
The matched status and qty on the shipsku is updated
The cord is removed from im_partially matched_receipts and im_receipt_item_posting
Now when we go to summary match screen, the shipment that was received is not shown in the receipts side.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms