Cannot Copy and Paste all Data to the ProductLine Field
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to paste Data into the ProductLine Field, the following conditions may apply:
- Wrong pasted result in the field
- Missing values after pasted
- Missing similar values for the entry for example:
Sideswipe, Sideswipe-C, Sideswipe OEM
Steeljaw-M, Steeljaw-M Plasma
Soundwave, Soundwave OEM
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login Java client to add and save the entries in the list (below) to the ProductLine list:
Grapple, Grapple-C, Sideswipe, Sideswipe-C, Sideswipe OEM, Steeljaw-M, Steeljaw-M Plasma, Soundwave, Soundwave OEM
2. Login web client to create a change order and populate the required fields for creation.
3. Copy the step 1 list values from notepad.
3. Navigate back to the new change order and click the edit button.
4. Paste the values into the ProductLine field.
5. Click the save button - review the pasted result.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms