Problem in Price Inquiry: Query Should Not Show Items Not Yet in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL
Last updated on MAY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 14.1.x, we can query an item/location in the Price Inquiry screen prior to running the NewItemLocation batch. We are not able to use the same item/location to create a price event until after running newitemlocbatch.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a parent item with diff in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) with 3 child items – C1, C2, and C3.
2. Range to 2 locations – L1 and L2 - belonging to primary zone group.
3. Run NewItemLocation (NIL) batch.
4. Observe that RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table has one price zone (PZ) record created.
5. Range C3 to L3 belonging to same zone as step 2.
6. Observe that RPM_STAGE_ITEM_LOC has C3/L3 record. Do not run NIL batch.
7. Query C3/L3 in price inquiry.
· Note that MRB is populated with current cost & regular retail.
8. Try to create a price change on C3/L3.
· Note that system throws error: “item locations: the item C3 does not exist at location L3”.
· Price Inquiry should not show items which are not in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms