Realtime Discounting Pipeline Issue
Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Pipeline Manager:
When a product is purchased by a sharing group member account which is not having a discount, the offering object in event_bal_impacts is populated with purchased discount from a different service_type which is closed.
In the CF event applied on the account B (Member), the offering_obj field gets populated with the cancelled discount (of Owner account A).
In the CF event applied on the accountB (Member), the offering_obj field does not get populated with the cancelled discount (of Owner account A).
Steps to reproduce
Create chargeshare with default Charge share model - CS10%OFF, applied on MCF event.
1. Create an account(Ex:A) with Standard GSM plan (prod + disc).
2. Create another account (Ex:B)with Dummy Telephony deal.
3. Create Charge sharing group with the created CS model from Customer Center with account A as charge share owner and account B as charge share member.
Restart ifw and ifw_realtime.
4. Cancel the discount from Account A (CS Owner).
5. Purchase a telephony product with MCF event on the account B (Member account).
6. Verify that the charge share impact is applied on the Account A (CS owner)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms