Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For deals created with active date before the create date of items included in the deal, FUTURE_COST table is not updated accordingly with the value of deals.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create supplier S1
- Create Item I1
- Range item for location L1
- Create a deal with active date prior with item /supplier creation date
- Activate the deal. Notice that FUTURE_COST table does not reflect deal condition
- Range Item for new location L2. Notice that FUTURE_COST does reflect deal condition
- Close previously created deal and create new deal with active date as system date
- Notice that FUTURE_COST does reflect correctly deal cost
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms