Projects Mutlist01 Value on Files Tab of FileFolder Isn't Getting Displayed on the Attachment Tab
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Projects , Mutlist01 attribute value on Files Tab of File Folder is not getting displayed on the Attachment tab
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps.
In Java Client:
1. Enable Multilist01 attribute on Files tab of File Folder
2. Assign User Groups list
3. Enable Multilist01 attribute on Attachments tab of Parts (Items)
4. Enable Multilist01 attribute on Attachments tab of Activities (Projects)
5. Give all the necessary privileges such that user will have the ability to modify Multilist01 attribute on Files tab of File Folder
In Web Client
1. Create an Activity
2. Click on Attachments tab
3. Add an Attachment
4. Once Attachment is uploaded, click on File Folder object
5. Go to Files tab
6. Edit Multilist01 value and select any value
7. Click Save
8. Go back to Part
9. Click on Attachments tab Projects
10. User cannot see the value on Multilist01.
Mutlist01 attribute value on Files Tab of File Folder should be displayed on the Attachment tab without any issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms