The Material Price Show in Project Currency in the Effective Cost Comparison Report and All the Prices Are Not Converted Correctly by the Original Project Rate
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a quotation sandbox, the project currency is updated to a new rating according to the new currency exchange rates
The currency rate at the time of the quotation, the project should keep that currency rating which was at that time.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login Web Client with admin1 whose preferred currency set to USD.
2. Create a Sourcing Project with project currency set to USD.
3. Add assembly with Bill of Materials (BOMs) to the Sourcing Project.
4. Open the Sourcing Project.
5. Create a Request for Quote (RFQ) and add the assembly with BOMs.
6. Assign the items to two Suppliers. The one supplier's preferred currency is set to EUR. Another is JPY.
7. Get Response from the suppliers in EUR and JPY.
8. Open the Sourcing Project, do Rollup cost from Actions menu.
9. Login Java Client, modify the currency exchange rates for EUR and JPY.
10. Login Web Client as admin1, open the Sourcing Project and go to Analysis tab.
11. Run Assembly Cost Report and select Recalculate costs upon report execution.
12. Run Effective Cost Comparison Report, add Material Price to displayed fields, then validate all the prices in the report.
13. Login Web Client with admin2 whose preferred currency set to EUR.
14. Open the Sourcing Project and go to Analysis tab.
15. Run Effective Cost Comparison Report, then validate the prices in the report.
The Material Price show in project currency(USD) in the Effective Cost Comparison Report and all the prices are converted correctly by the original project rate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms