Approval Pending Allocations Display Under Wrong Role on Resource Planning Page in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
(Doc ID 2153058.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Resources are listed under incorrect Roles for Projects on the Resource Planning Page My Pending Approvals view.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Instantis EnterpriseTrack as a User with the Permissions to Add Resources to a Project
- Navigate to that specific Project
- Navigate to the Project Resource Listing page
- Click the Create button on the page
- Complete the following
- Select a Role
- Select the type of Allocation and the Allocated Dates
- Select the Resource
- Submit the Resource Allocation for Approval
- Repeat Step 3 for multiple Resources
- NOTE: Select at least 1 or 2 different Roles when creating the Allocations
- Log out of Instantis EnterpriseTrack
- Log into Instantis EnterpriseTrack as a User with the Permissions to Approve Resource Allocations for Projects
- Navigate to the Resource Planning page
- Select the "My Pending Approvals" view
- Expand the "Unassigned" tree and "Projects" tree
- Expand the Project that the newly created Resources are Allocated to
- Expand all of the available Roles
- One or more of the Allocated Resources will be under the incorrect Role
- Select the "Action" drop down menu next to the Resource under the incorrect Role
- Select the "Edit Request" option
- The Role listed will be the correctly assigned Role
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!