NewItemLocation (NIL) Batch Is Generating Incorrect Payloads for a Promotion
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Newitemlocbatch is failing records and creating incorrect records in Payload table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item parent with child SKU and do not range to any location.
- Create duplicate promotions at Item Parent/Diff/Zone level (Zone not part of Primary Zone Group) with start date of VDATE + 1.
- Run PEE batches - priceEventExecutionBatch.sh and priceEventExecutionRMSBatch.sh.
- Run DTESYS to move VDATE forward a day.
- Range one of the SKUs for the Item Parent/Diff used in the Promotions.
- Run newItemLocBatch.sh.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms