"System Error: Contact System Administrator" Occurs When Creating a What-If Allocation
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation 15.x, when users try to create a What-If Allocation, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select Create What If Allocation. The Create What If Allocation window appears.
- Search for items.
- Click Save to add to the grid view.
- Select the items in the grid view. The Create Worksheet button is activated.
- Click Create Worksheet.
- Error is shown: "System error contact system administrator".
- The item_master.alc_item_type is not filled by the system.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms