When Changing Root Parent, Lower Level Tasks Have Incorrect Baseline Date
(Doc ID 2153548.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Root parent changed cause lower level tasks wrong baseline date.
The lower level task still shows original baseline date from the original parent.
The root parent changed was on 2014.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create Project1 with Phase1(Task1, Task2), Phase2(Task3, Task4) with Kickoff baseline. Created 4 more baselines by changing the schedule everytime.
2. Create Project2 with Phase3(Task5, Task6), Phase4(Task7, Task8) with Kickoff baseline. --Ensure dates are different for this project when compared to Project1.
3. Change root parent of Phase2 to Project2.
4. Create new baseline for Project2 , which will be baseline 2.
5. Now in the baseline 2 of Project2, tasks under Phase2 shows wrong dates.
it refers to baseline2 dates of Project1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document