Collections Center Performance Issue: Agent Task List Tab
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Collections Manager
In the Collections Center agent tasks list tab, when CSRs refresh to get the list of tasks, it was taking around 2 minutes to display.
As identified, the underlying SQLs were not complex as shown below:
- select distinct collections_action_t.poid_DB, collections_action_t.poid_ID0, collections_action_t.poid_TYPE, collections_action_t.poid_REV, ..... from collections_action_t ,billinfo_t where collections_action_t.scenario_obj_ID0 = billinfo_t.scenario_obj_ID0;
- select poid_DB, poid_ID0, poid_TYPE, poid_REV, agent_obj_DB, agent_obj_ID0, agent_obj_TYPE, agent_obj_REV, config_scenario_obj_DB, config_scenario_obj_ID0, config_scenario_obj_TYPE, config_scenario_obj_REV, overdue_t, overdue_amount from collections_scenario_t where collections_scenario_t.poid_id0 = :1
- select scenario_name, profile_obj_DB, profile_obj_ID0, profile_obj_TYPE, profile_obj_REV from config_collections_scenario_t where obj_id0 = :1
- select poid_DB, poid_ID0, poid_TYPE, poid_REV, account_no from account_t where account_t.poid_id0 = :1
- select rec_id, first_name, middle_name, last_name from account_nameinfo_t where obj_id0 = :1
- select poid_DB, poid_ID0, poid_TYPE, poid_REV, currency, pay_type, payinfo_obj_DB, payinfo_obj_ID0, payinfo_obj_TYPE, payinfo_obj_REV, bill_info_id, status from billinfo_t where billinfo_t.poid_id0 = :1
It looks like the Collections Center was executing the SQLs from 2 to 6 for each collection action. So, if there were 10K tasks, for each task, these SQLs would be executed repeatedly and causing the performance issue.
Improvement of performance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms