In an ORPOS-ORRM Integrated Environment, an Unexpected Exception Occurred While Performing a Return With Receipt in Offline Mode
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In an Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS)- Oracle Retail Returns Management (ORRM) integrated environment, an unexpected exception occurred while performing a return with receipt in offline mode. The below exception appears in the log file:
1. Make Client offline to Server (shutdown Server).
2. Log in to POS Client and perform a sale transaction.
3. Now perform a Return of previously completed Sale transaction.
4. The "Transaction Retrieval Offline" message displays.
5. Click on Enter and provide item number.
6. Enter Item return information and click on Tender.
7. Unexpected Exception occurred with "java.lang.NullPointerException" error on console.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms