RPAS Fusion Client: Swedish Language Translation Has Incorrect Date Format String
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RPAS Fusion Client resource files for Swedish language have an incorrect date format for property "date.format.no.time":
- In rpasBundle_sv.properties file, the date format is listed as "\u00e5\u00e5\u00e5\u00e5-MM-dd" but instead it should be "yyyy-MM-dd".
- In rpasBundle_sv.properties.native file, the date format is listed as "åååå-MM-dd" but instead it should be "yyyy-MM-dd".
Steps to Reproduce:
- Change the Web browser locale settings to reflect the 'Swedish [sv]' language in the application user interface.
- Log into the RPAS Fusion Client and create any workbook where one can enter the 'Date' value.
- Observe that the year part of the input date string is reflected as 'åååå' instead of 'yyyy'. For example: 2017-03-30 is shown as 'åååå-03-30.
- In other languages, date format is reflected correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms