Last updated on JUNE 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
As part of New Item functionality, when the substitute method is configured as 'Lifecycle' and the source item has disparate sales, there are no results in the generated forecast.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set 'RPAS_TODAY' variable as 2005/08/06, and let's say calendar starts from 2/10/2001.
- Build a New Item Maintenance workbook.
- For a New Item, select a source item.
- For the source item, enter sales for a few weeks (for a few weeks in 2003).
- Then have a gap of many weeks in the Sales data.
- Then have Sales for the source item for up to a year starting 2004/08.
- Select substitute method of "Lifecycle".
- Commit the workbook.
- Batch: Run all batch calculations, and then generate forecast.
- Check the forecast results in Forecast Approval workbook and notice that there is no forecast for the New Item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms