Unable to Change the Height of MultiText Field In Web Client to Value Smaller than 7
(Doc ID 2155283.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Web Client, unable to change the height of MultiText field to '3' or '4' or '5' or '6'
In Web Client, able to change the height of MultiText field to '3' or '4' or '5' or '6'
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into Java Client
- Select from the Admin tab > Classes > Items > Parts
- Select User Interface tab > Page Two
- Goto Attributes: Page Two tab
- Double click any MultiText field > change the value of Input Height to '3' (this is the minimum number available), and enable the attribute
- Log into Web Client, create Part and verify the height of the MultiText attribute configured in step 5. See the Height is 7.
- Try to change the Height to '4' to '6', but same result
For 9.3.3 environment, patch to support IE11 is applied
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document