Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Meter Data Management version 184.108.40.206 on the Usage Subscription (US) screen the Service Point start and stop dates displayed are not correct if the US has the same Service Point ID twice. This problem only occurs when the Service Point ID is listed twice for a Usage Subscription.
Steps To Recreate
- Create Device, Device Configuration and Interval Measuring Component.
- Create a Service point and install the above device.
- Create measurements on the measuring components.
- Create any Usage Group.
- Create a Usage Subscription with following ones
- Configure the same SP with different start and stop dates for 2 times
- And plug the usage group
- Save the Usage Subscription
- Observe the Usage Subscription display page, the two records of same SP are displaying with same start and stop date/times irrespective of configured dates on maintenance page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms