ASCP Plan Allocating Supply Without Honoring The Percentage Setup In ATP Allocation
(Doc ID 2155514.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
(Centralized APS Environment):
After running plan name = EDC_PRD_PO (plan id = 409620), ECC constrained, bucketing: 20 days, 9 weeks, 21 buckets
Supply has been allocated without honoring the percentage setup in ATP allocation.
-- Navigation Steps
1) Created an Allocation rule based on customer class.
Responsibility: Advanced Supply Chain Planner
Navigation: ATP : Allocation
2) Setup percentage for customer class XYZ as 100%. Clicked on customers and set percentage for 5 different customers.
Customer1 - 30%
Customer2 - 25%
Customer3 - 20%
Customer4 - 15%
Customer5 - 10%
3) Assign this rule to item A in Org M1.
4) Create the following sales orders:
a) Customer1 qty 10 in M1.
b) Customer3 qty 10 in M1.
c) Onhand in M1 is 13.
5) Run the ASCP plan.
6) Check the ATP workbench. Note that the supply is allocated as per percentage.
7) Check the ASCP workbench. Note that the supply is allocated as 10 to first order and 3 to second order. It is not honoring the percentage in the ASCP Planners Workbench.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document