Last updated on JULY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transportation records are created incorrectly with zero quantity if PO (Purchase Order) is transported in different vessel/voyages.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and receive a PO for 3 items associated to a Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) Code and 100 as quantity.
- Go to Inventory->Transportation->PO-Level Maintenance->New and open PO-Level Transportation[tranpo] screen.
- Enter the order ,vessel Id ,Voyage Flt Id ,estimated depart date and click on Query Details.
- All 3 items should show ,keep quantity of first item as 100 ,change quantity of the second item to 50 and delete the last item.
- Perform mass update and then click on transportation.
- Verify that data is correct in TRANSPORTATION table for first and second item.
- Now repeat steps 3-5 and create transportation records for remaining item/qty using different vessel Id,Voyage Flt Id.
- Verify data in TRANSPORTATION table again and note that an additional row is created with zero quantity for the first item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms