REPL_ITEM_LOC Table Is Not Updated If PICKUP_LEAD_TIME Is Updated From Null To A Value
Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If pickup lead time is updated from null to a value for an item setup on replenishment ,it does not get updated in REPL_ITEM_LOC table.If the value is changed from an old value to a new value ,REPL_ITEM_LOC is correctly updated.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select one item setup on replenishment having pickup lead time as null.
- Update the pickup lead time to a value.
- Run RILMAINT Batch and note that value of PICKUP_LEAD_TIME column is still null in REPL_ITEM_LOC table.
- Now select another item setup on replenishment having pickup lead time as not null.
- Update the pickup lead time to a different value.
- Run RILMAINT Batch and note that value of PICKUP_LEAD_TIME column has been updated in REPL_ITEM_LOC table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms