RDW On-Order Quantity Appearing At Pack Level Due To Dealinc Program
Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.2 and later
Oracle Retail Data Warehouse - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Retail Data Warehouse (RDW), few items showing on order quantity at pack level. When we create any order at pack level. it populated on order quantity at component level in RDW. But, due to deal income sales process at pack level, it created pack item entry in IF_TRAN_DATA and which is causing on-order discrepancy in RMS & RDW at pack item level.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a deal for pack item with TRACK_PACK_LEVEL_IND as Y.
2. Create and receive a PO for pack item.
3. Update the sales transaction for pack item.
4. Run deal batches dealact, dealinc and dealday.
5. Notice pack item entry is made into tran_data, this is incorrect and causing on order discrepancy in RMS & RDW at pack item level.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms