Last updated on JULY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 1.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Viewer status bar showing null when we hit the target button on Event Details (Picklist).
Viewer status bar shows "null" on viewer when the user hits the target button from event details display. If the map needed is already loaded, the issue does not occur. In both cases it should show a device-alias in the status bar.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. open event details window from some event in WA which has a device associated with it
2. If the viewer is opened, unload all maps
3. hit target button in event details
4. Note the "null" present in the status bar in the viewer (it should show device-alias associated with the selected event)
5. Hit the focus button in event details a second time.........the correct alias appears in viewer status bar and disappears.
If one does a focus from the relevant row in WA, even if all the maps are unloaded from viewer, the above issue does not occur
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms