Price Inquiry Shows Incorrect Price when Ranging New Store to Item with Approved Clearance
Last updated on JULY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.6, a price inquiry is showing the incorrect price when ranging a new store to an item with an approved clearance.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an item parent with diff (Color), and 5 child items
2. Range all child items to store S1, S2, S3, S4 (all stores from same zone Z1)
3. Run NewItemLoc batch to get RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL populated
4. Create and approve clearance with effective date in the future for one of the child items at zone Z1
5. Check Price Inquiry for item-locations when Date < Clearance effective date
6. Check Price Inquiry for item-locations when Date >= Clearance effective date
7. Range the same child item to an additional store S5 in zone Z1
8. Run NewItemLoc batch to update RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL
9. Check Price Inquiry for item-locations when Date < Clearance effective date
10. Check Price Inquiry for item-locations when Date >= Clearance effective date. which is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms