"Default Quantity" Button is Not Working on DSD Receiving Container Detail Screen
Last updated on JULY 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), when the user creates a Direct Store Delivery (DSD) based on a Purchase Order (PO), and after adding the items and quantities of the PO document,
the "Default Qty" button does not default the expected quantity to the received quantity as expected.
Steps to Recreate:
- Navigate to Shipping/Receiving > Purchase Order.
- Double click on the PO.
- On Purchase Order Detail screen, press Create Receipt.
- On DSD Receiving Detail screen, press Create Container.
- On DSD Receiving Container Detail screen, press Document.
- On the Document Selection Window, Select the PO from the Purchase Order list. Select the item from the Purchase Order Items list and press Apply Qty.
- Note that the Rcv = 0.
- Press Default Qty and note that it does not default the expected quantity to the received quantity as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms