Exported PPM Shows Different 100% completed Task/Gate/Activities MS Project
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot import mapped MS Project,import stops at 100% complete task/gate/activities
Data has imported from MS project mapped field
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project with task/gat/activities
2. Move the project to in-process (4%) - the first one task is not complete but the 2nd task (or gate) need to be 100% complete
3. Export the project from Agile (Microsoft Project - Save As XML -Edit)
4. Open the exported project in MS project
5. Modify 1 MS project text field - Mapped several text fields in Project to PPM in mapping file (MSPSyncMapping.properties)
to Map to Agile PPM P2 text field - fill in data in MS project text field.
6. Save the MS project to xml file again
7. Import the same file from step 6 back to Agile
The first task has not complete so the data fill in at step 5 shows correctly
The 2nd task (or gate) is 100% so the error message is pointing to the 2nd task and the import stops there.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms