Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Replenishment attributes maintenance screen crashes every time you use a Review Cycle different than Everyday.
ORA-01846: "Not a valid day of the week" error is thrown
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define NLS_LANG environment variable in both the APP and DB servers in any language different than English. You may use: SPANISH_MEXICO.UTF8
2. Open RMS and set replenishment parameters for any ITEM/LOC combination.
3. Make sure to choose a Review Cycle different than "EVERYDAY". You may use: Every Week, and then select Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
4. Save replenishment configuration.
5. Notice the ORA-01846 error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms