Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation 15.0, we receive an error when calculating a what if allocation with infinite qty. The system returns that '-1 is less than min pack qty' (set to 1), but we set the available qty to infinite.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Allocation for a Pack Item and a set of locations (2 or 3).
2. Make sure that available quantity is set to infinite.
3. Go to “Review” area and click “Quantity Limits”.
4. Set up “Minimum Pack” with values for each store (1, for example).
5. Click on "Calculate" Allocation.
6. Error message is displayed: "Available quantity for the following Item(s) is(are) less than the min net need of all locations."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms