Error While Setting Quantity Limit of Min Pack for Calculating a What-If-Allocation: 'Available quantity for the following Item(s) is(are) less than the min net need of all locations'
(Doc ID 2157132.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation 15.0, we receive an error when calculating a what if allocation with infinite qty. The system returns that '-1 is less than min pack qty' (set to 1), but we set the available qty to infinite.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Allocation for a Pack Item and a set of locations (2 or 3).
2. Make sure that available quantity is set to infinite.
3. Go to “Review” area and click “Quantity Limits”.
4. Set up “Minimum Pack” with values for each store (1, for example).
5. Click on "Calculate" Allocation.
6. Error message is displayed: "Available quantity for the following Item(s) is(are) less than the min net need of all locations."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document