Period Selection Not Valid When Attempting to Add a New Time Bucket Definition in BSP
Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Balance Sheet Planning - Version 8.0.0 to 184.108.40.206.1 [Release 8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 8.0.0 version, Business Rules
When attempting to add a new time bucket definition encountered messages that would not allow the definition to be saved.
Period selection not valid. Periods could be overlapping or they may not be in sequence.
1) Updated the instruments in the system.
2) Use As of data November 30 2015
3) Attempting to setup a new time bucket definition for the newly updated instruments
4) Problem with the sequencing of the months.
5) FSI_MESSAGE_LOG is showing 29-NOV-15 even though the specified As Of Date is 30-NOV-15.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms