'Tax % Removed' in EJournal Is Not Calculated Correctly for Tax Exempt Transactions
Last updated on JULY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a transaction is tax exempted, the E-Journal is not displaying the correct 'Tax % Removed' line.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS).
- Enter an item. Example: Item 1234 (Price is $10).
- Notice item's tax is $0.53.
- Transaction (F5) >> Tax (F2) >> Exempt (F4) and complete the tax exemption process.
- Tender (F6) and complete the sale transaction.
- Go to E-Journal and notice the 'Tax % Removed' line. Note that 'Tax % Removed' is 8.2500 on the Electronic Journal (EJ), which is the default tax rate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms