Tran Code 14 (Markdown Cancel) Has A Negative Sign When Posted Through Sales Process
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tran code 14 (Markdown Cancel) has a negative sign when posted through sales process.The transaction has a positive sign when posted from RPM (Retail Price Management).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a clearance for an item in RPM with start date as vdate+1 and reset date as vdate+3.
- Run priceEventExecutionBatch and priceEventExecutionRMSBatch programs and verify that clearance information is consumed in RMS.
- Post late sales for this item in ReSA for business date as vdate-5.
- Run RMS Salesprocess batch and note that tran code 14 is posted with negative sign in tran_data for this item.
- Now advance vdate to same date as clearance reset date (vdate+3).
- Run priceEventExecutionBatch and priceEventExecutionRMSBatch programs.
- Note that now tran code 14 is posted with positive sign in tran_data for this item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms