Last updated on JULY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), we receive the following error when attempting to match an invoice with more than 2 decimals for the line extended cost:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a 1 item order where the item cost is more than 2 decimal places (e.g., item cost is 12.3456).
2. Create a PO for 1 QTY of the above item.
3. Create invoice for the above PO which matches exactly with the PO.
4. Go to summary match and search for the order.
5. Try to create a group and notice the error: Quantity cannot have more than 2 decimal places.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms