Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a LC (Letter Of Credit) is modified to add a new purchase order (PO) containing a pack item, lcmdnld batch program does not download this information.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Find an existing LC in confirmed status.
- Create a new PO for a pack item.
- Go to Letter of Credit Order Apply [lcordapp] screen and attach the LC to this PO.
- Accept the amendments on Letter of Credit -Amendments [lcamend] screen and mark for download.
- Run lcmdnld batch and verify the output file.
- Note that output file does not contain any item information (no TDETL record).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms